Tuesday, May 6, 2008
A FINAL TEARDROP
A FINAL TEARDROP:


Countless nights i cried, thinking of way to forget you;



being hurt cannot be denied, because you have change my life..



i never realized earlier, that loving you was a BIG MISTAKE...



spending my time for you was unfair;



waking up from this foolishness came just to late..



is it right to love someone like you, who touched my heart, so true;



but what are these tears for?



are they for you who hurt me more?



a teardrop of happiness that taught me how to lie,




tears of loneliness that made me cry...



some say "that't the way life goes",




some will hurt and love you, who knows?




but there's one thing i want to give up:












for youi'll give this,












"MY FINAL TEARDROP"

Labels:

posted by graxiia na at 1:54 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: